0

New Year Eve Plan?

Monday, November 22, 2010
Oh! I know New Year (for some of us) is long way to go but counting the weeks, it's just 5 weeks to go to the year 2011!

For those who are conscious of the times and days that passed by, I'm sure you guys have already plan what to do for your new year eve.

As for me, I don't have plan for the new year eve. Oh! I know it's coming soon... way too soon for me to catch up but I know that I would end up doing nothing!
Hah! Boring eh!

But this year, I would be doing something!
Surprise! Surprise!

Actually, I would be working!
Haha! Yup! Everyone would be having a nice long weekend this end of December but the last week of December till 2nd January 2011, I would be working 7 hours a day, 7 days a week, no break!

What a way to start the 2011!

That's my new year eve for me.
What about yours?

0 knock knock: