3

"Birth Control Pill"

Monday, October 25, 2010
An elderly woman went to the doctor's office. When the doctor asked why she was there, she replied, " I'd like to have some birth control pills."

Taken aback, the doctor thought for a minute and then said, " Excuse me, but you're 75 years old. What possible use could you have for birth control pills?"

The woman responded, "They help me sleep better."

The doctor thought some more and continued, " How do birth control pills help you sleep better?"

The woman said, "I put them in my granddaughter's orange juice and I sleep better at night."

Another joke adapted from "The Office Inbox Joke Book"

Hope you enjoy your Monday ;)


3 knock knock:

Pooch Purple Reign said...

haa cute
~laura

iantie said...

that's what i thought too..
i guess that what my mum would be thinking when all her granddaughters grow up.. hehe

ゆき Ezura said...

yet that'll effect the birth in years to come on her granddaughter. Other than that. OMG!!! freaking funny!!