4

Trouble Is a Friend

Monday, September 28, 2009

Ever heard of this song by Lenka? The first time I heard this song was from one of the Grey's Anatomy episodes where Izzie asked Alex to burn Danny's cashmere and when Owen Hunt kissed Cristina...hehe! M sooooo addicted to Grey's Anatomy that I remembered the episodes very well.

Anyway, I searched youtube.com soon after that to know who is the singer. First time I know the existance of Lenka and I like this song to the max! A radio DJ played this song this morning on my way to work and it reminds me that it had been a while I didn't hear this song.

Trouble is a friend and suprisingly the statement is sooo true! For me, anyway.....

Enjoy the clip!

4 knock knock:

Didz said...

i havent heard this song m8...hmm does it involves us too? aahaha...

Didz said...

ok...i changed my Q..hehe udhku mendgr ni m8..hehe...hmmmm.......:)

iantie said...

haha....u understand kah the song?? the lyrics have a deeper meaning and the tune is catchy!

Didz said...

not really! hahaha...so the trouble there in dat song applies to apakan? d trouble itself of men? hehe