5

Special Greeting to My BFF

Friday, September 18, 2009
Okay! This post is specially for my bff:

M8! I would like to wish you,

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
Maaf Zahir dan Batin

Halalkan segala yang termakan, terminum, tersentuh *wink*wink*, terteriak, termarah, tersnap, terbad-mood, tersinggung, tersentuh perasaan dan lain-lain yang sewaktu dengannya!

Could you believe it? 11 years we had known each other and as far as I remember, we never missed our raya together! You are like a family to me, a sister, a cousin and a soulmate (friend way). May our friendship as strong as it is now. Love you m8! MUahhhZZzZZZ!

P.s Thanx for reminding me to have a special greeting for you. It's my 3rd year blogging, my 3rd raya blogging and this year, at least I can dedicate this post for you! Cheers m8!

5 knock knock:

Didz said...

wah m8! tersentuh ku eh! seriously..wow..reli feel honored ni. bek jua nda u mempost a video greeting, mun nda ada jua ku sidak2 mlm ani mcm mliat filem hindustan! haha..bah i'll do the same 4u trw insyaallah in my blog. lagi panjang tu eh..i do it in bilingual jua laa.hehe thanks for adding my cam-whoring site.hehe..u r owex d best for me m8. luv u too..mwahh! i wana a BIG HUG trw!! hehe

Didz said...

see!!! i even type wrongly!! haha really appreciated m8! mwah!

Didz said...

eh...wait..pardon my blur...wat u mean tersentuh wink wink haaa? hahahaha...

Sahildeki Ev said...

This is the first time I am coming across with a blog from Brunei. I like it and will definitely follow..

iantie said...

Hello Turquoise Diaries,
thanx for popping by..feel free to comment and I would very much welcome any input..

U have a great day ;)