3

Be Careful on What U Wish For

Friday, September 18, 2009
It's the last 2 nights of Ramadhan and we muslims believed that Malam Lailatul Qadar is somewhere on the last 10 nights of Ramadhan. Only people who are 'lucky' will experience this wonderous, magical night. It's the night where all your wishes will be granted, insyaAllah, by Allah! Personally, in my almost 28 years of life, I don't think I ever experience 'the night'. And yes, if you ask me, I got so many wishes that I wanted so very much to be granted! I mean, who doesn't?

M the type of person who believes that if m good, Allah will grant my wish and f m bad, Allah will punish me in any way He wants. I was flipping thru' the photo albums few nights ago and I came across on our family photo albm during Umrah! In Mekkah, Medinah and Jeddah, we visited so many historic places and few of these places are where all your wishes will be granted by Allah, insyaAllah! I THINK one of my wishes had been granted b Allah. I won't be specific on what my wish was (it's too personal) but let's just say that, I wish for 'something' and so far, I haven't find that 'something'. Now, you might be confused why I mentioned that my wish had been granted? Hehe! The thing is that as long as I haven't find that 'something', somehow I feel that Allah is giving me options. He gave me challenges so that I remember what I want and not end up with 'something' that I don't want! To my bff, if you are reading this (which I know you are! hehe), you know what m talking about right?

Anyway, what m trying to say here is that just think very thoroughly what you really really want before you pray to Allah and ask Him for what you want. Coz, ditakdirkan your prayers granted, there is no turning back. And no, m not regreting on what I prayed for! And I will keep on praying for the same thing over and over again!

Us - Jabbar Rahmah

Behind Masjidil Haram

Behind us - Masjid Nabawi, Medinah

Behind us - Padang Arafah

3 knock knock:

Didz said...

Hi m8! yes, we did talk about that as u mentioned it to me. Hehe..in a way i guess u r right..u r given challenges for that 'something'...but i think the real reason behind this is you deserve much more better than you ever really wanted :) hmm..we'll have a DEEP TALK about this ok ;) I promise.

iantie said...

Deep talk?? Will it makes me cry again?? Haha! Sure m8!

Didz said...

well...it depends...hahaha :P