4

Shoes Dilemma!

Friday, September 11, 2009
Today, I went out with my parents and 2 brothers. For me, it's my own personal raya shopping coz m aiming to buy a shoe, few tudongs and (maybe) a purse (depends on my interest) - m very fussy when it comes to small, function-style purse!

Anyhow, I managed to buy 2 tudongs today which cost me hmmm...better left unsaid! So, I need 3 more then m done! Shoe?? Oh God! Do u know how difficult it is to find a shoe with my size?? And a shoe that I really rally like??? It's damned difficult! We went to the Mall and I entered all the shoes shops there and nothing caught my eye!!! When m looking for a shoe, I always look for the one that I like, price...belakang kira coz I want a shoe that I really really like! I loveee shoes! I managed to find 1 (melating) hi heels at Vincci in Qlap but it's not the colour that I want but because I love that hi heels, hentam sajalah, I ended up buying it!

So now, m back to square 1 - hunting for shoe and some tudongs. When will my personal raya shopping would be done??

4 knock knock:

ilikeseven said...

m8, i knw u're excited with this coming raya, hehe which is tooool unlike me hehe, i do hope yul find what u lookin for nanti. raya taun ani aku serba serbi sederhana ja m8, but everything is redi plang dah. hmm..ironic!hehe maybe u atu lampau excited nah terpanic plang dah..hehe. bah mun nda dpt, nanti ku dgnkan u memistar-mistar k.

iantie said...

i know it's weird m8. aku pun nda tau y m so excited! aku pun kiranya serba serbi jua (haha!). my baju raya alum pun siap. i guez raya ia the only time i can shop without any1 comment anything..haha!

mong said...

hi, would you like to be a volunteer author of Global Voices? Can you send email so that I can further explain my proposal. thanks. - mong

iantie said...

hai mong,
my email would be yantie_me@hotmail.com and sure, m honoured to be a volunteer author! =D