8

Craving for.....

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

.......avacado milk shake!!! *slurrp*

I got my first taste on avacado milk shake when I was staying in Singapore. I was doing my attachment in NUH (National University Hospital). Lunch hour is only an hour and my lunch would be either in the cafeteria or kopitiam until one day, my Singaporean colleagues invited me for lunch at the neighbouring cafeteria - NUS (National University of Singapore). A colleague was craving for the avacado milk shake and she asked me to give it a try!

I did and for the duration I was there (work attachment), I was totally addicted to the avacado milk shake! Not enuf with lunch, I would definitly ordered for a take away!!

It's been a long time I didn't think about avacado milk shake. It just crossed me mind this morning, after sahur. I was about to get back into bed when suddenly my mind was saying, "hmmm...kalau ada avacado milk shake, nyaman nie" hehe!

8 knock knock:

YAM said...

that is my super duper fave!
Yummy!
Nice layout anyway, care to give me hints where to find such theme?

iantie said...

yea, i know it's super duper yummy =D
u can go to btemplate. they got so many layouts to choose from ;)
thanx for visiting!

ilikeseven said...

Bah m8, buat tah! hehe. krg raya hidangi tia :P kai milk, peeled avocados and shuga-shuga and ice. ataupun sudah u membuat sebenarnya?

iantie said...

alum g mbuat m8! kan d hidangi tyme raya? dui ma, alamat kapih tah ku tu m8 mbali avacadonya..hehe!
tapi m8, once u taste the thick fat avacado milk shake, sure u want more...trust me!!! hahaha!

ilikeseven said...

Ey, jgntah di sabut2 part thick-fat atu eh..haha! sensitive dikit. haha! bah try laa once in a while..bah mun nda aku tah mentry nanti, ke supa save ku mencari avocado nanti.hehe will let u know once i tried k ;)

iantie said...

m8! once u try it n if it works, u know wer i live kan? hehe! *antar2i tah* haha!

ilikeseven said...

no problem m8! part2 cani ani, for sure FTO will do it sooner or later.hehe insyaAllah esok ku ke supa save mencari..hehe..if aku sukses, ku charge extra eh for home delivery!! haha! :P

iantie said...

charge for home delivery? bah! np m8! aku bykk plng nie duit kowboi! haha!