0

Ilham Hati

Wednesday, September 9, 2009




Title : Ilham Hati
Author : Damya Hanna
Publisher: Alaf 21 Sdn Bhd
No. of Page: 492 pages








The 7th novel by Damya Hanna and just 2 words I want to say about her latest novel - nda rugi aka it's totally worth it (okay, that's 4 words in english!) =) But seriously, this novel, it's totally a page-turning read! After nearly a week looking for this novel, last Monday morning, I finally found it. The last 2 left! Considering that I don't have the time to read when I was on duty, so I started reading it yesterday - from 8am till 3pm!!! My break was only when I took my shower and fetch my brother from school. Other than that, all my time was occupied reading Ilham Hati.


A story of Orked Adriana (unique name) who involved in an accident, woke up one day, suffering from amnesia and missing 4 years of her memories. She didn't even know that she had a husband, Hanif! Honestly, my review won't do any justice to the story. But it's really an amazing storyline! In order to fully understand and menghayati the novel, you need to read it yourself!

Damya Hanna has come a long way from Bicara Hati, her first novel. Bicara Hati is the first 10 malay novels that I read and I love it. And eversince then, I never miss buying and reading any of her novels. That's why m proud to say that she has improved a lot! Bravo to her! In Ilham Hati, she re-introduced Zariel and Junita, two characters from her previous novel, Ternyata Cinta. I almost forgot the characters and when Junita character popped into one of the chapters, I flipped thru Ternyata Cinta again, just to make sure I got the 'right characters'...hehe! Wah! The power of novels!

One of the reasons what made me glued to the pages (apart from the storyline) is the car - Nissan Skyline GTR! *droolllllssss* I can just imagine the car everytime I read it!! =D


0 knock knock: