0

Diary of a Wimpy Kid - Greg Heffley's Journal

Monday, July 20, 2009
It's a book by Jeff Kinney. I bought this book for my bff coz she likes it and she finished reading it in a day. For someone like me who read novels all the time, romance, fictional, sci-fiction, tis book is (honestly) a kid's book. But it's really really funny! I was laughing to myself when I read this book. It's nice to have a break from all the heavy-heavy stuffs I'm currently reading...hehe!

Greg (the main character in this book) wrote that it's a journal NOT a diary but for me it's a diary.

" First of all, let me get something straight: this is a JOURNAL, not a diary. I know what it says on the cover, but when Mom went out to buy this thing I SPECIFICALLY told her to get one that didn't say "diary" on it."

The good thing about this book is that it's a cartoon novel. Yup! In every page, you will see some cartoons and it's quiet entertaining...

Anyone who wants a good read but not too much a reader, you might want to read this 1.

0 knock knock: