0

Green means...........

Tuesday, March 11, 2008
We meet again! It's raining quiet heavily outside and I don't feel like doing anything but to tuck myself in and sleep - and maybe dream along the way..hehe! I LOVEEEE to dream and honestly, I'm not ashamed to admit it! The weather in Brunei kindda fluctuating lately and I couldn't be bothered to check the weather report anymore. I use to check the weather forecast before washing my car...hehe! Now my car, well, kindda dirty but with rain most of the time, hey! my car isn't the only one! Hehehe!

Anyhow, the Brunei Book Fair is still going on! But I have to say that I'm VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED because I didn't have the chance to meet and greet the Alaf 21 novelists! Where was I? W-O-R-K COMMITMENT - the never ending one! I mean, I'm their biggest fan!!! Of course, there are lots of biggest fan out there but I can consider myself the biggest because I bought ALMOST most of their books! ALMOST, mind you! NOT ALL! Well, maybe I didn't buy 5 of their books so far mainly because - well, I don't like the storyline! Well, not my rezeki to meet and greet the novelists but insyaAllah, who knows...

It coming to the 2nd month I'm into my new workplace and my route would involved the buziest roads/places - Jangsak-Beribi-Gadong/Kiulap! And man, I think my butt is getting bigger from sitting in the car too long *AHAKZ* but seriously, it is that bad. To avoid the traffic jam in the morning, I choose to get off from home at freaking 6.30am!!! Yup! I think my appraisal for this year will be super duper excellent in attendance! Haha!But I can't really avoid the coming home traffic jam. I mean, I already come wayyyy to early in the morning and I don't fancy going home late! So yea, I'm stuck in the traffic every afternoon! Hmmm...

And I guess most of you guys knows that the traffic light at the Beribi roundabout is already functioning and I quiet like it. I mean, it really helps the traffic flow BUTTTT....yes, there is a BIG B-U-T here...BUT the thing that irritates the heck out of me is some of the drivers' attitude. Geeezzz man, when the light turns green and cars from the right side stop, it's your que to go!!! GO! GO! GO! I mean, it's the simplest road rules. Some drivers, when the light turn green, it took them around 5-10 seconds to react and step on the pedal....Oh Man!!! No wonder we always experiencing traffic jam!

Social life...I date less nowdays *AHAKZ* mainly because I just don't have time lately. My time either for my work, my family and my rest. But tomorrow night, my best friend's ex-colleague is inviting us to watch the 10,000 BC in Empire coz it's her birthday and all..I haven't decide to go or not considering that I'm easily exhausted lately but when I think about it, I should lighten up! Take it easy on life, don't be harsh on myself! Get on with life (eerrrmm..apakan?) and live it to the fullest! hehe..mcm banarnya aku ah..

OH YEA!!! Geeezzz! I almost forget! The most exciting thing happening in my life THIS WEEK *AHAKZ* Errrmmm..come to think about it, better I didn't tell laaa...coz, well, it's kindda embarassing..hehe! Laterzzzzzz..........

0 knock knock: