1

Currently Reading.....

Tuesday, March 11, 2008
I was scrolling thru my blog this morning (haha..so relaxing in Telisai huh!) and I realised that it had been ages I didn't write any synopsis for the novels that I had read and I think I had read more than 10 novels since my last synopsis. InsyaAllah, I will try to type and post the synopsis soon...once I have the unlimited time!

Currently, I'm reading Cinta Mekar di Hati by Rose Harissa. I lovvvvveeeeeee her 1st novel, Berikan Cintamu and so far, she hasn't disappoint me yet. I'm on my 42nd chapter of the Cinta Mekar di Hati and I can't wait to finish it.....

1 knock knock:

Rose Harissa said...

salam iantie... terima kasih sbb sudi baca novel2 akak... :)
terima kasih gak sbb sudi dtg jalan blog akak... :)
sori dh lama x jengah frenster...
:)