1

You Parking Idiot

Friday, November 2, 2007
No! I'm not talking about someone in particular. I was just killing my time last night and read some of the well-known blogs that exist in Simpur Blog webiste. From all those long list of bloggers, I coluldn't help but to click on youparkingidiot.blogspot.com. I read the recent posts and I found it quiet funny (on how some of us parked our cars, not realising that it can cause inconveniences to others).

After reading on all those comments and viewing most of the pictures, I couldn't help but wonder whether MY car listed as one of the parking idiots. I managed to scroll backward, from October till March this year and so far, I didn't see MY car or any car that I know.

I'm not expecting MY car to be listed. Although they always said that women are the worst drivers (and there are some proves backing that facts) but I am trying my very best to be a good driver. But I have to say that I'm good at parking. I can do all sort of parkings eventhought driving different type of cars. People I know always told me that they amaze on how I can park a 9-seater van perfectly..hehe! Bragging?! Not so! Hehe!

Anyhow, this blog is intereseting to read and to comment. I even felt frustrated on how some irresponsible drivers just parked their cars everywhere and I can imagine how the contributors feel. After reading all those comments, now I'm on a watchout...My eyes and HP will be ready to snap any parked cars that I FEEL really irritating..so you have been WARNED! hehehe

Any of you that haven't been to this blog and have time to kill, go to this blog...it will sure brighten up your days (or not! if your car is in it....hehehe!)

1 knock knock:

Bobodriver said...

Thanks for sharing! :D