0

Where All d'$$$ Gone?!

Friday, November 2, 2007
I started the first day of November by splurging myself! And it was quiet satisfying and filled! In the morning, I went to the banl to pay my dad's credit card but somehow the cash deposit machine in the Jerudong Branch is temporarily out of service so I made a move to the Gadong Branch. We all know how pack Gadong always is so I only managed to get a parking after second round. Settled that, I went straight home, cook for my brothers then fetched them from school.

Around 1.30pm, me and my 2 bros went to the Mall. As a habit of mine, I always aim straight for the basement parking coz I know my chances of getting an outside parking almost none! My youngest bro, Muiz asked me to make a round before heading for the basement parking. He said who knows today I might be lucky. True to his word (masin la katakan), I managed to get a parking, right infront of the main entrance and underneath a tree (so cozy)! Happy with the parking, we got down from the car.....

My first stop is Ko Fom! I know it's kindda late to buy kain for raya (or way too early for next raya) but I need some kain to make work cloth so we headed to Ko Fom! It's been awhile I didn't go to the textile shop and I kindda amazed looking at the latest designs! With my choices and comments from my brothers, I grabbed 3 kains for myself and 1 for my mum and 3 tudongs (scarfs) which all and all cost me.....well, a lot!

My youngest bro met his friends and he went off with his friends so it's just me and Bro Faiz from that moment on. Our next stop, the cinema! We were planning to watch the latest vampire movie, 30 Days of Night but the next show is around 3.40pm and I had an appointment later in the evening, so we postponed our plan till next week (when my bros finish their exam).

From there, we stopped by at The FaceShop. Any of you guys watched Fireworks, the Korean TV dramas. Anyway, in that drama, there is this shop called The FaceStory, more or less like The FaceShop and it's korean! I ended up buying a perfume Soul Green Breeze! It reminds me of iaNTi (sigh!)!

We entered some HP shops (I'm thinking of changing my 3-year old HP), looking at all the latest models but so far, I haven't find the one that I like best. A lot of people I know are using Nokia coz they said it's so easy and user friendly but for me, Nokia is kindda difficult to use ! I know I'm weird!I used to have 1, 3 years ago (before my present Motorola) and I only used it for 3 months before I exchanged with my dad. Anyway, I'm still thinking (coz I spent a lot already for this month) but I like the SonyEriccson W850i...

After HP shops, we stopped at the shoe shops! Charles and Keith - nothing new and nothing that 'catch' my eyes! Cartino Sonea - I fancy 1 shoe but they don't have my size! For shoes, it's kindda hard to find my size coz my feet too small! Even if I managed to find the almost fit, I had to place some paddings (haha!) to make it the perfect fit! And Bro Faiz commented that the heels are too high! Men - they tried to agree with everything you said but brothers - they speak the truth! That's one of the reason I like to shop with my brothers. Another reason, I don't have a man to bring shopping..hahaha!

Tired from all those, we stopped at Swensen! I'm craving for the chocolate ice-creams! Hehe! Spent nearly an hour there, me and Bro Faiz started to make a move. On our way home, we stopped at one of the leading department stores to buy some bulbs and aprons (ours are well worn already) and from the store, I went straight to my tailor, sending all my 3 kains! Hehe! Talk about express huh!

We arrived home around 4.30pm. I'm on 'holiday' (another kind of holiday) so I did some ironing and by 6pm, I took my shower and get ready to go to my best friend's house! She's having an openhouse. Stayed there for 3 hours before I need to go and fetch Bro Muiz from the Mall. Just came home and so drop dead exhausted!

Tomorrow, I'm going for another shopping spree.....not too much, I hope! InsyaAllah! Gezzz...where all my $$$ gone?!!!

0 knock knock: