0

Hitman

Thursday, November 22, 2007



The latest movie played in the cinema. I went to watch it with my colleague, Ummi after we finished our QQC meeting this afternoon. With our baju kurung (for Ummi) and baju fesyen (for me), we went to the Qlap Mall..hehe! We looked weird! Orang lain pakai casual clothes but we went straight from work. Well, What to do? The show is at 7PM and we finished our meeting around 6.30PM.

It is so filled with actions which I LIKE! I LIKE! I just LOVEEE all the action movies with hi-tec guns and all...hehe..I always like bold men! I think they are just so SEXY! Timothy Olyphant as Agent 47 (in this movie), I have to say, is one SEXY lad! Yummy! Ahakz! I watched him with Bruce Willis in Die Hard 4 and sure, he looks good there but here, in Hitman, with no hair..devilishly super-delicious..Haha! Oh yea..the cars just WOW! Audi and Benz mainly used here but hey, with Audi alone, this movie is already my favourite movie - great story, great looking men (well, for Agent 47), great looking cars, what can I ask more? hehe...Gotta buy the DVD once on store...

MUST WATCH for you who like action movies...you won't regret it!

0 knock knock: