0

The Updates!

Sunday, November 11, 2007
It's been a while I didn't properly update my blog and here I am, insyaAllah will try my best to fill in what's been happening in my life lately. Overall, it's been a rough week.

Last Saturday, last week, I went to one of my bosses' openhouse. Considering that I was onleave, I didn't manage to get the address. And guess what, I ended up lost! Haha! Yup, I was lost somewhere in Menglait but Alhamdulilah, I finally managed to find her house. That night, I dragged my bros, Faiz and Muiz to the late night movie to watch the 30 Days of Night; just before I started working again.

My car, which I just did servicing and complained of leaking somehow leak again! I called the agent before they went off for their half day and told them my problem and somehow they just take it lightly and said, it's common after changing the overflow radiator tank and just asked me to top up the water.

Monday - 5th November

It's quiet hectic. I got loads of paperworks to attend to. I went home for just for lunch and half and hour later came back to office and start to do my pending paperwork and I got to prepare for my QCC meeting coming Thursday.


My car water tank goes below minimum and I called the agent to set up for appointment.

Tuesday - 6th November

.....Urrmmm...

Honestly I can't remember what out-of-the-usual that I did last Tuesday apart from work.

Wednesday - 7th November

My sister-in-law messaged me around noon saying that her father passed away after battling with cancer. My brother called soon after that. I, being kepoh (busybody or rather as I like to call it, emotional intelligence) called my dad and informed him. I told my colleague that I might come a bit late to office but by 1.30PM, my brother informed that the body is still in the hospital so I decided to drop by at the office first. By 2.30PM, I made my way to Beribi and by that time, I had to park sooooo far away and hike my way to my sister-in-law's house.
Once I entered the house, it was so packed and I can hear my younger niece, Rabiatul crying. I went to her and managed to console her and from that moment on, she won't let go of me. Even after the cleaning and praying of the jenazah, she still won't let me go. Thinking that I had to go back to the office (as it was only 3.45PM), I had no choice but to hand her to my heavily pregnant sister-in-law. She was crying but my sister-in-law said that she is tired and sleepy and said she will be okay after a nap. I left the house and went back to work.


Once I arrived at the office, a good male friend of mine messaged me and told me another heartbreaking news. His girlfriend passed away Tuesday night and safely buried that morning (Wednesday morning). Me, haven't recover from my shock, just lost of words. I don't know what to say to him and just asked him to bertawakal...

Semoga roh-roh mereka dicucuri rahmat dan ditempatkan bersama orang-orang yang beriman...

My mid-week is rough already and I don't know how I can survive the rest of the week.

Thursday - 8th November

I attended my QCC meeting after work that day and only came home around 6PM. The night is coming early these days. By 6PM, it's getting dark already. I got reports to do, which I haven't touch yet! That night, I accompanied my best male friend, Daneil to the Mall. Actually I was tired but as I made promise with him earlier, I just fullfilled it. Came home around 11PM.

Friday - 9th November

I got terrible headache early morning but considering that I made an appointment with my car agent, I went and arrived there by 8AM. Things got messy when my dad pitched in and asked the mechanics to inspect my car PROPERLY! 2 weeks ago, I complained of leaking and they claimed that my overflow radiator tank was leaking and I paid $500 for that includes servicing. 2 weeks after that, it's still leaking and they discovered that the waterpump is the one that leaked! My dad got pissed off and they said that will redeam that by not charging the labour charge (FYI I paid freaking $150 for the labour charge the last time). After some checking, they found that the sparepart department don't have the waterpump stock! Next shipment is in 3 weeks! YIKES! Dad lost his patience and asked to see the manager.

After some arguing and all, one and a half hour later, they solved it by dismantling the waterpump from one of the new cars and fix it into my car! They lost one new car but what do I care?! If they diagonse my car problem 2 weeks earlier and made the order back then, by now, I will have the waterpump, right?! But no! Because of their careless mistake, they lost a new car and honestly, eventhough this sounds so selfish, I DON'T CARE!! Let them think about their coming stock and let them fix the new waterpump to the new car! And they got no choice but to give me 30% discount for the waterpump.

I was having terrible headache throughout the day but I had to accompanied my mum to attend my cousin's nikah. The function ended around 5.30PM and when I came home, I went straight to bed and sleep till 5AM the next day! Yeah! I slept the whole 12 hours!

Saturday - 10th November

I woke up that morning with slight headache but I'm good after breakfast and ready to work. It was quiet busy but I managed to do some paperworks.

Today, I had to wake up early as I need to attend a half-day course in RIPAS. It ends around 12 noon and it was drizzling. I planned to go and watch the movie but I was so lazy to go out in the rain, so I cancelled my plan. I watched the first 4 episodes of the CSI Season 8 instead....

After this, I need to type in my QCC report and emailed it to the members. I also need to finish up my drug usage report and ready to be submitted by the new year. Everyone has been congralting me on my new appointment..Hmmm...

This coming Friday, Health Expo kicks off and we are asked to attend the symposium in ICC. It will take the whole day....

December, I will have 3 extended duties to do....

I don't think I will have any rest!

Btw, Happy Belated Deepavali to all the Hindus...

0 knock knock: