0

Rough Weather

Sunday, November 25, 2007
Although I'm a bit afraid of the deep water, but I always love the sea! It's a feeling that you acquire when you live near the beach for quiet some times. As for me, I spent 14 years of my live stayed by the beach, either the Muara beach or the Serasa beach. I love going to the beach and I love staring out into the endless sea.

This morning, me, my parents and my 2 brothers got nowhere to spend our weekend so rather than just lazying at home, we decided to go to Muara. I miss Muara, to be honest! Mainly because I grew up there and I'm fond of the memories there. It's where I know the meaning of life!

Anyway, we went there, went to Serasa beach - some things had changed! We had a lil' picnic...hehe..mostly unplanned! Then, on our way home, I told my dad I missed Meraggang beach. It is where I used to jog every afternoon, when I didn't go hiking! So my dad made a turn and we went to Meraggang. The waves (for me) is quiet high! The weather looked it's gonna rain so I didn't come down fr the car. I managed to take a picture fr the car though! The weather looked rough and the wave looked 'mean'.


It's almost coming to the end of November. December is just around the corner and the weather is as expected as it is! Where all the months gone?! I feel like I'm left behind....somewhere.....

0 knock knock: