0

Gossip One, Please!

Thursday, November 22, 2007
I'm not the type of person to gossip. I know it's suppose to come with the package but I rarely engage in the game of gossiping. Mainly because I don't care about other people's lives and honestly, it's just a waste of time and adding to my pilling sins aka menambahkan dosa..he3! Besides, I don't like to be gossiped about hence I know how it feel to gossip about others.

But yesterday afternoon, I couldn't help but to get involved or rather stuck in gossiping. I was having a CE (Continuing Education) in RIPAS Hospital yesterday afterwork. After the CE, a male colleague invite me for a cup of coffee. With him and a female colleague (who was with a friend, who happened to be a famous radio dee jay), we ended up sitting in a coffee shop in Qlap.

Who says male don't gossip?! Well, add a male to a group of ladies, he SURE does will gossip! Me, who rarely get involved in work matters after office hours, just couldn't shut my mouth. We gossiped (or as we women termed it as TALK) about a lot of things that we ended up staying there for like 1 and a half hour! YIKES! I only came home around 8pm! Haha! Talked about the power of gossips huh!

But gossip is not always bad, you know. It does help you to keep pace with what's happening. True! Some of the gossips might be untrue, incorrect or whatever you want to call it but some does have truthness in it...

Well,

Kalau nada ribut, nakkan pokok bergoyang....

0 knock knock: