0

Farewell Jojo

Sunday, November 18, 2007
17/11/2007 - It's the day that I lost Jojo. He died caused by infections. He was given 3 shots of injections when I rushed him to the private vet clinic in Gadong late Friday afternoon and being supplied with liquid antibiotics and an eyedrop. I only managed to feed him the antiobiotics twice yesterday and the eyedrop once.

When my mum came home from work that afternoon, he was still alive and tried to move, in a way to greet my mum as he always did but when I came home 10 minutes later, he's gone! What's frustrating, I was not even there to 'acccompany' him for his last breath. But KC was there and he won't even budge from Jojo's body. I somehow can feel KC's pain and saddness.
He is losing the only friend he has....I couldn't even stop crying yesterday that my dad just quickly buried Jojo's body so that I won't be that sad. But I was and I'm still is! I'm losing Jojo. I'm losing something that is so dear to me. I can't stop thinking about him and about KC. Kc will be so lonely. Today, when I fed KC, I cried again coz KC look so lost, so lonely!

Farewell my dear Jojo - May you rest in peace

Jojo - You will always be remembered

0 knock knock: