1

When the past is your enemy...

Wednesday, August 11, 2010
People say, in order to move forward, you have to say 'goodbye' to your past... and in order to say 'goodbye' to your past, you need to have closure...

Closure is not something we all have. We might find closure in a thing or two but we can't find closure in ALL of our past. I don't! To think about it, some things in my past had no closure coz I'm a sucker for closure! I hate confrontations!

And now... it bites me! You think that you can just run away from your past but somehow, you can't. It would always hunt you... until you put an end to end... have peace with it and close that chapter of your life.

Currently, I'm 'trying' to have peace with a chapter of my past but somehow I'm kindda 'lost' in the process ;(

1 knock knock:

Didz said...

U don't have to be alone to fight all that m8...but then again, I believe you'll find your way sooner or later :)