6

Allergic to Monday?

Monday, August 23, 2010
Is there such a thing - allergic to the day?

And is it possible?

Weird fact - last week Monday, I was having another series of sinusitis and today, a week later, I'm having another one.

I was okay for the past Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday but on Monday, today, the starting of the week, it's coming again!

I already started to take the antihistamine since my first sinus attacks 2 weeks ago (after so long no attacks) but so far, I haven't see the effects yet!

Oh well.....

6 knock knock:

Didz said...

think & take mondays as any other day m8...maybe it will work :)...or try to skip mondays...

iantie said...

that's the problem m8.. i don't hate monday. to me, it's just like any other day but ntah lah...psychological sja kali..

Didz said...

or perhaps u can start now hating mondays..see if that will work.. :) anyway, if it was for me 'allergic to monday' then i'll be sick everyday tu m8 cuz everyday is monday to me :)

iantie said...

oh..everyone hates monday already m8, so i don't want to be added to the list.. kesian monday.. hehe

Unknown said...

Just sneeze the allergy away!! I work in the house - no allergies at all!! LOL

iantie said...

hai Keats,
i wish i could just do as you proposed but then i gotta earn my living.. hehe