0

When....

Tuesday, May 27, 2008
....was the last time I bought a new handbag?
Last January at Vincci

....was the last time I bought a new pair of shoes?
Last January at Vincci together with the handbag

....was the last time I bought a new pair of sandles?
Sumwhere late January - early March at Kim Pretty

....was the last time I bought kain for work?
Ages ago...I think or was it in February in Shim-Co. My mum treat me to that one..hehe. Love my mum!

....was the last time I watched a movie?
Last Thursday in Empire with my ehem ehem watching Prince Caspian where I met HRH Princess Sarah (she was having function next door) and HRH Prince Malik (he was about to watch a movie when we came out)...feeewwwhhh!

....was the last time I make a baju kurung / baju fesyen for work?
Last March

....was the last time I went out with my bestie?
Last Sunday; we had lunch at Twelv and raid all the DVD shops...well, not all la...hehe

....was the last time I bought an English novel?
Last June 2007 at Borders in Berjaya Time Square, KL. I bought more than 10 novels, I think and I haven't finish it all so no reason for me to buy more, right?

....was the last time I bought a Malay novel?
End of April at Choice Book in Berakas. I bought all the 3 novels of Alaf 21 - Warna Hati by Meen Zulaika, Ternyata Cinta by Damya Hanna and Selagi Ada Dia by Aisya Sofea.

....was the last time I read a book?
Last Saturday night - Selagi Ada Dia by Aisya Sofea.

....was the last time I bought a DVD?
Last Sunday; bought Bones, CSI, Grey's Anatomy

....was the last time I cut my hair?
hmmm....few weeks ago.

....was the last time I bought a perfume?
Last June 2007 at KLIA dutyfree - bought DKNY (red and green), Chanel Allure and iaNTi at Berjaya Time Square.

Moral of the post:
I need to pamper myself....hehehe!

0 knock knock: