0

May Brithday Celebrants!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008
If birthday presents are compulsary for everyone, then I think I will be broke before the next salary...hehe..mainly bcoz, I got lots special birthday celebrants for this May....

First and foremost, 13th May is the birthday of my oldest ever, bestest ever and the one that I love most in this world - it's my mum's 49th birthday....and I'm happy because she's happy....

Next, let me recap my ugama (religious) school days. There are 5 of us - close and consider bestfriends - me, Hjh Maziah, Dayah, Feedah and Nastalina...and 3 of them celebrated their borthdays this May and no, I'm not one of them....ahakz!

Dayah's birthday is either on the 8th May or the 10th May and Feedah's birthday is either on the 8th May or the 10th May....honestly, I couldn't remember which is which....I'm still in touch with Dayah but not Feedah. I don't know what went wrong with our friendship. Maybe we just growup, I think. I tried to mend things with her few years back, but she somehow reluctant to do so....anyway, I was not invited to her wedding so I guess, there is 'something' wrong with us....

Hjh Maziah's birthday is the same with my mum's - 13th May....May she happy always and dapat anak very very soon....

And one my my bestest friends while I was in college, Rozmeharyati's birthday is this 31st May...Man! Our college years, I have to say, was the best....

0 knock knock: