0

Mayday!Help!Mayday!

Friday, May 30, 2008
It's either I'm in a big shitty problem or it's my PMS-thingy talking! But I'm so.........honestly, I don't know how to explain it. Okay, I'm so confused at the moment....about my relationship, that is. Is it me? I mean, I haven't been in a relationship in quiet a while - well, make that for quiet some time - and now that suddenly I found myself in a relationship and somehow I think I can't cope with it! Or maybe I just lost my 'touch' in relationship or maybe it's kindda in a rush and I'm not plain ready yet! Which 1??? I'm soooo damned confused.

Today, I met him and we watched a movie together - Indiana Jones 4; cool movie! I don't know what happened but somehow I just couldn't control myself or today, he just decided to be so damned irritating! Yup! I was so irritated with him but luckily I can control my mouth (surprise!surprise!). Instead of saying what I wanted to say, I just kept quiet and didn't say anything. He noticed it and tried not to be so irritating but still...it irritates me! I just recovered from my flu and everything and today, he said that my hands are warm and kept on asking whether I'm having my fever again. I kept on telling him that I'm okay but that doesn't stop him from asking me the same question for like.....100 times!!!! No kidding! Maybe male species called it, CARING but for female species or rather only for me, it's IRRITATING!

I don't know! Honestly, now I'm having my doubt about this relationship. I think I'm not ready to commit yet. What? Iantie! You are 26 years old and you said that you are not ready to commit? Get real! Entah lah...1 thing about me, I get bored easily! and I have to say that now, I'm getting bored already! Crazy! Stupid! Call it anything you want but I am who I am and I'm not ashamed to admit it! I'm not a hipocrits! I think we are going too fast but how can I say 18 years passed us by and it's fast??

It's not my intention to break the male hearts. Hahaha! Yikes!That's sounds sooo funny! This year alone, I broke 4 hearts and they are not even my boyfriends! This one, I have a feeling, it's gonna be difficult! And I have no intention to break another heart. Maybe it's just my PMS-thingy talking and hofefully next week, I will be fine...I think!

I need time to think this relationship through. If you ask me again, what do I look in a man, honestly, my answer is still the same as my previous post, I don't know! Although some of my friends and colleagues think that this guy might be the perfect guy for me - an old friend, an economist, an overseas graduate, a genius, a responsible person (religiously) and you must be saying, what the heck wrong with him then? What more do I want? Hah!

I DON'T KNOW!!!

"It's best to wait for the one you want
than settle for one's that's available.
Best to wait for the one you love
than one who is around.
Best to wait for the right one
because life is too short to waste on just anyone."

0 knock knock: