0

So Very Busy Day!

Sunday, September 16, 2007
It's Saturday (suppose to be yesterday's entry but I can't logged in) and the first day of working in this holy month! And it was so hectic and busy and by 11am, I was so drop dead tired already. Patients kept on coming, the refills were pilling up and the patients, hmmm, ada-ada saja! Luckily my colleague who is on sick leave came and help out till 2pm...Thanx Khalid...you are a gem!!! =)

By the time I came home around 2.30pm, my legs are aching and still are! And although I am ashamed to admit it but I skipped Tarawih prayer tonight. I don't think with my legs aching, I can catch up with the Imam and the rest of the Jemaah for the Tarawih prayer....and my mom, Bless her, she massaged my legs just before sungkai..love my mummy! She is so very understanding and sporting! Sure, she nags (which mother doesn't?) but love very very much...

It's Faiz, my brother 16th birthday today. I asked him what he wants and he said that he wanted a birthday cake! So we went to Qlap. I stopped at Makcik Bakeshop but nothing that interest him so we went to Mum's. He found the cake that he like and yikes! it costs me $40! Hmm..nevermind, anything for the birthday boy but man! the cake is soooo yummy! I was so fulled after the sungkai that I didn't eat much of the cake. I sent some to my nieces and my aunt (the cake is too big for us).

Happy Birthday Bro! U r the best bro anyone can have!!! So proud of you! Love you! Muahzzzzzzzzzzzz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 knock knock: