0

Work Overload!!

Saturday, September 29, 2007
Initially I only got like 117 data (prescriptions, more like it) to be analysed for our QCC project but last Wednesday, our leader dropped me another 150 prescriptions to be analysed and hence now I'm stuck with 267 prescriptions to analyse and be done with before 25th October!! Yikes! I don't fancy being a QCC member, being a secretary some more! Urrggghh! Complain! Complain! Complain!

Last Thursday,just before the working hour is over, my 2nd boss asked me to report the followup of my SS (Suggestion Scheme) to the committee members. BIG Y-I-K-E-S! Why? Because I haven't do any! The thing about this SS is that you suggest something and you told them what's your idea to improve/implement it and that's it. Let's the committee members solve it. But NO! Somehow, you have to solve it. THEIR ideas, you SUGGEST it, you IMPLEMENT it and you SOLVE it! And in the end you just report to the committe what is the progress - improving or vice versa! So, what's the committee members' task? NOTHING!!! Just observe, I guess! What a lousy job?? If I am the one to do everything, then no use of committee members then, right?! Humpphhhh....

It's the end of the month! And as usual, I have to do, compile and submit all the reports for this month. URGHH! And most people think (I know some people think) that my job is easy! Well, think again! But then I shouldn't complain. It's part of life cycle! No job, no money! No money, no shopping! Hahaha!

But InsyaAllah, I'm planning to take some breaks next year, InsyaAllah if everything going as planned. Believe it or not, I didn't realise this earlier but guess what? I just completed my 3-year bond with the Government of Brunei Darussalam earlier this September. Yeaaa....couldn't believe it that it had been 3 years since I came back. Wow! Times do fly wayyyy tooo fast..hang on! I need to catch up!!

0 knock knock: