0

Updates!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Hello Bloggers! It's been quiet awhile - few days actuallynya - that I didn't log into the net. With fasting and all, it had been quiet buzy and tiring that logging into the net is that last thing in my mind.

Anyhow, it's coming to a week in the holy Ramadhan and so far, Alhamdulilah, everything is great. I tend to spend a lot during this Ramadhan other than my previous daily basis, dunno why? hehe...craving for foods? of course! But I tend to buy what I can eat, no overspending. But yesterday, I just don't know what to eat. I went to Pasar Gadong and have a look at all those being sell there but somehow I just couldn't find what's my heart desires. In the end, I just break the fast with rice and BBQ honey chix wings...yummy..hehe!

Work? Kindda busy too! So many dugaan during this period but bersabar saja, what to do? Part of job, part of life! Working hours during the fasting month is from 8am till 2pm but somehow, we always end up working till 2.30pm and today, we worked till 2.45pm! So exhausted but hmmm..ikhlaskan saja tia!

Life? Well, more or less, still the same! A guy I fancied got engaged just before the fasting month (sigh!), wish him the happiness (although not with all my heart - at least I'm being honest with my feeling) but I'm moving on!! Isn't what you suppose to do?

0 knock knock: