0

Fireworks

Thursday, September 6, 2007
No, no fireworks are in sight anywhere. I'm talking about the latest Korean TV Dramas that's I'm watching - Fireworks. I just bought it earlier this week coz it's been quiet sometimes I didn't watch any Korean TV Dramas.

Fireworks is a story about 'square' love..haha..people always give the term 'triangle' love that involves 2 women and a man and vice versa so now it involves 2 women and 2 men, so I called it 'square' love.

Na Ra is coming-to-be-a-spinster 30 years old lady who had a boyfriend, Seoung Woo for the last 7 years. They studied together and when Na Ra failed to pass her exam, she concentrate on helping her boyfriend to pass; meaning she got a partime job just to support her bf. Until 1 day, Seoung Woo admits on having an affair while he was away in US. Na Ra got mad and with this and that, they broke up. But Na Ra determined to get him back.

Seoung Woo's lover, Mi Rae is a successful lady, a shop to manage but lost her fiancee to an accident. She is secretly in love with the fiancee brother's, In Jae (yikes!!! tricky). Anyway, fate has it that Na Ra met In Jae, become best friend (that leads to love), both of them working at Mi Rae's shop and let's just say that things got complicated. I also dunno how to story you guys.
For the first few episodes of this drama, I was so frustrated with Na Ra. I mean, just because of her love to Seoung Woo, she was willing to stoop so low to get him back. Come on la, if a guy doesn't want you anymore, no matter how much you love him, what's the use? What's the need to lose your dignity just for a guy?? Let him go. That is what so frustrating about the starting of the drama. But as the story goes, I'm proud of Na Ra and dislike more of Mi Rae. She thinks that she can have everything and urrrggghhhh...


I know it's just a stupid drama but still, there are some lessons that can be learnt from all these, don't you think? Well, I do....

0 knock knock: