0

Rush Hour 3

Thursday, September 6, 2007
Finally, I managed to catch this movie - Rush Hour 3. I heard so many good reviews about it that I wanted to watch it but always didn't have the time until last Monday. I was having my off day, so I dragged my 2 brothers to the Mall in the afternoon to watch the movie. Actuallynya I'm planning to watch the Bourne Ultimate but my 2 brothers made not-so-interested-faces that I gave up on that movie and settled for the Rush Hour 3.

It was quiet empty - well, excuse the words. Mall shouldn't be described as quiet empty! - well, quiet quiet at the Mall that Monday afternoon. I arrived there around 2.30pm, bought my tickets, pop corns, drink; sat there while waiting for the 3pm show munching on the pop corn and watched all the movie previews that they were playing. In the cinema itself, there were only like 20+ of us watching the movie.

Jackie Chan with Chris Tucker is what I would say a good duo. They make the movies - Rush Hour 1, Rush Hour 2 and Rush Hour 3 more 'lively' combined with packs of actions. I didn't realise how old Jackie Chan has come. Only come to realise it in this movie, with upclose shots and big screen, you can see the wrinkles and how is he aging. Anyone knows how old he is?? I honestly have no idea. Infact, if you ast me how old certain actors or actresses are, I honestly can't give you the correct answer, approx answer maybe, but I don't think I can answer correctly. It's not that I'm not a big fan of these people but somehow I just couldn't be bother to know how old they are.

Anyway, yea, Jackie Chan looks older in this movie but his stunts never cease to amaze me. Chris Tucker, man! what can you say about him? He certainly can make any day filled with laughter.....

0 knock knock: