0

Full Weekend

Sunday, September 2, 2007
It's consider a full weekend for me and my family. My cousin is getting married - well, married now, I guess and now, I'm here doing my extended duty. I'm quiet tired actuallynya but I got no choice but to work.

Last night we had the berbedak ceremony. I came quiet late coz that afternoon I had to rush to RIPAS to attend a suprise exam. When I came home, it's about tme to break my fast. I didn't manage to take any picture of the bride and the berbedak thingy coz my camera and my hp was with my brother and I couldn't find him anywhere. I only managed to take some pictures of my cute-cute cousins as we were sitting on the porch; me watching my aunt karoake-ing while waiting the 'right time' to go home.

I dragged my brothers home around 10.45pm and after this and that, I hit the bed. This morning, I woke up a bit late - well, not a bit, it was way to late! My cousin's nikah was at 10am and I only arrived around 11am! Guilty as charged!

The wedding went very smoothly, the weather is not that hot, not that dry but it was a bit drizzling just now. The groom arrived around 1.15pm and after few photo session - I didn't take any with the newlywed - I zoomed off home. I only managed to take my stuffs for my duty, changed my tudong then I went for my duty.

0 knock knock: