0

February Read

Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Title: Confessions of a Little Black Gown
Author: Elizabeth Boyle
No. of Pages: NA (ebook format)


Title: Stealing the Bride
Author: Elizabeth Boyle
No. of Pages: NA (ebook format)




Title: This Rake of Mine
Author: Elizabeth Boyle
No. of Pages: 375 pages
Publisher: Avon Books




Title: Doktor Cinta
Author: Dyadila
No. of Pages: 823 pages
Publisher: Kaki Novel

Wow! It is 1 thick novel!
The storyline started with humor but as I kept on flipping the pages, it gets less humor and more tears.
I finished this novel within 2 days and at one night, I forced myself to stop and sleep after crying buckets and buckets of tears. The next morning, I got no choice but to use my glasses instead of contact lens. I got the fluffiest eyes ever! LOL!
8/10



Title: Rindu Di Awan Biru
Author: Meen Zulaikha
No. of Pages: 518 pages
Publisher: Alaf 21

You won't get disappointed with Meen Zulaikha. I lost count on how many of her novels I had read.

As a reader, I think I'm biased. Anything with polygamy in it, I don't fancy reading and I tried to avoid reading it.

But when I saw Meen Zulaikha's novel (with polygamy storyline), I just couldn't resist but to buy and read, hoping that I might like it.

Do I like this novel?
7.5/10

What does that tell you? +)




Title: Hati Bila Cinta
Author: Lynn Allyna
No. of Pages: 512 pages
Publisher: Kaki Novel

Some people say, don't hate a person so much cos in the end, that person might be someone you would love with all your heart =)
7/10



Title: Akulah Cinderella
Author: Nozi Danisya
No. of Pages: 376 pages
Publisher: Kaki Novel

Typical Cinderella story but I have to say the beginning is quiet touching.
7/10

0 knock knock: