4

Missing....

Friday, December 24, 2010
... Singapore and all those Singaporean friends!

For those who don't know this yet, I spent some times in Singapore, living and working there and had the most wonderful experiences in meeting and be friend with wonderful people.

Today, a good friend - my 'team' - from Singapore texted me
and it makes me miss Singapore terribly! *sob*sob*





Ling Li (the girl pictured above with me), thank you for reminding me of our good times together.
Till we meet again, my friend!

4 knock knock:

Zezebel said...

I guess you should visit them when you have the time to, hehe

iantie said...

m planning to but my leave is very hard to get :( time is just not right for me...

Ning Li said...

i was there in SG last month... so nice place!

iantie said...

Ning Li - yup, SG is a nice place. a home for me a while back then..