0

Recently Watched

Monday, July 12, 2010
Last Wednesday night, me and Bro Faiz went to the Qlap Cineplex to watch another of the Twilight Saga, Eclipse.
I' not a big fan of the Twilight movies (yes! I'm serious!). I don't scream whenever Robert Pattinson or Taylor Lautner came on screen nor I droll all over them... LOL!
The movie? Hmmm.. I like the first one (the first is always the best!), the second one - New Moon, I haven't watch it yet (seriously!) and it is stored in my lappy since last year... haha! and this 3rd one, not bad.. but will it ever ends? The movie, I mean. I'm tired of anticipating what's happening next...


I watched Predators yesterday with my BFF. It was our 12th anniversary ;)
I heard a very good review about this movie and I was hoping not to be disappointed but at the end of the movie, I guess I am... disappointed, that is!
Is this movie got anything to do with Alien vs Predators?
Coz the predators look the same in here.
Oh well.....

0 knock knock: