0

Around the Bridex Hall in 120 minutes

Friday, July 30, 2010
Last night, me and my family went to the Bridex Hall in Jerudong for the Consumer Fair.
It is open to the public from yesterday (29th July) till this coming Sunday (1st August).
I never been to the Bridex Hall before (yea! ketinggalan) and considering we went at night, I can't capture the scenery but everyone told me it's beautiful!
Bridex Hall is located just near the sea, along the Jerudong Beach and the building...wow! Magnificent!
Well, I'm gonna go there again soon and hopefully this time it would be during the day ;)

Inside one of the halls (there are 2), among the stalls and all, there is this section "Around the World in 60 Minutes" in which inside, we can take pictures of the most famous landmarks around the world.
My camera battery died after 2 shots so Dad had to use his HP camera to shoot all his children's photos...
and trust me, it's not an easy task for my Dad considering that all his children got so many actions..hehe! LOL!



















0 knock knock: