0

Me and TARA

Friday, November 21, 2008
TARA - short for The Amazing Race Asia. I'm not a big fan of real-life drama or such but when it is an adventure, it's an exception. I also don't usually watch The Amazing Race ( the Asia and International versions) mainly coz I don't like waiting a week to know what will happen next but entah ah...I kindda hooked on TARA Season 3. Watched every episode of it....blast it! Haha!

Anyway, last night is the season finale for the season 3 and truthfully, I'm kindda dissapointed and kindda relieve. Dissapointed that the Malaysian ladies didn't manage to win - they worked hard (physically and emotionally) and they should deserve it....so, there you go! But I was relieved that the Hongkies won!!! Not a big fan of them but it's better than the Phil team - Geoff and Tish. I have nothing against Tish but I dislike the bf, Geoff. He's so arrogant and over-confident. That's only my opinion anyway. Don't know how Tish could stand that guy....

0 knock knock: