2

Ah... these allergies!!!

Monday, May 23, 2011
Believe me when I say this,
One of these days, my allergies would eventually KILL me!

Yup!
It seems to get worst these days.
I just recovered from a 2-week flu (fever, headaches, sore and itchy throats, coughs... you know the stuffs) a week ago and now, I'm down with it again MINUS the fever and the headaches.
I suspects it must be trigger from my sinus problems that leads to my throat.

You might be wondering why it took me 2 weeks to recover from my flu. No worries, I didn't have any major complications. It's just that I didn't take any medications.
Yup! I get tired of seeing, inhaling all these chemicals, day in and day out that I just didn't take any meds for my flu; not even a single antibiotics.

Now, thinking that my antibodies are lot more stronger (cos of no antibiotics intake), I thought that I wouldn't have any flu.... so soon!
Turn out, I'm wrong!

Oh well, as long as I can still cope without meds,
I think I would be doing just fine.
Don't you think?

2 knock knock:

Dai Ning Li said...

I have asthma and having such, pollen & dust mites and the smog are the serial killers I so dread to meet everyday.

You can take meds prescribed by doctors for easier recovery.

iantie said...

wow NingLi,
I think I should be grateful for not having asthma. I know how killing it could be.

But as for me, I'm not a big fan of meds. It would be the last thing I take. LOL. Let's just say that i'm not a compliance patient ;)