1

To the best mommy a person can ask for...

Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Mommy,

You are the center of my living,
You are the reason I'm here...
I may be the laziest daughter,
but I am the only daughter you have...
Thank you for giving me strength,
eventhough you always think you are not strong enough...
Thank you for lending me your shoulders for me
whenever I'm heart broken, break down and cry...
Thank you for the meaningful advices
for this daughter of yours always make mistakes...
Thank you for always being there for me
in my sickness and in my health...
Thank you for all those massages
whenever I complain of pains...
Thank you for all those supports
for you are the one who believe in me the most...
Thank you for being patient with me
for I am the most difficult, stubborn and hard daughter...
Thank you for the care
for I still need it...
Thank you for your endless love
for I cannot live without it


I always love you Mommy
for you are my one and only Mommy ;)
Happy Mother's Day Mommy (eventhough I'm late 2 days)
and Happy Birthday (yay! I'm early 2 days!)

1 knock knock:

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you!I want to share you with the surprise. We are specialized in producing laptop batteries, like acer aspire oneacer aspire 3200acer travelmate 2200,,acer aspire 4310acer aspire 3100acer travelmate 4200Dell Inspiron 6400Dell Inspiron E1505Dell Latitude D620Latitude D600Compaq EVO N800Compaq Presario 900HP Compaq NC6000HP Compaq NX9010Compaq Presario C700Compaq Presario M2000Compaq B1900Dell Latitude CPIDell M65hp f2019ahp f1739ahp pavilion dv1000hp omnibook 6000hp Business Notebook 6510bAsus EEE PC 701Asus A2Asus A3000acer aspire 5500Dell B120 and so on, have high quality and reasonable price, if you need, you can just try, Hope you will like it.