0

To the best mommy a person can ask for...

Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Mommy,

You are the center of my living,
You are the reason I'm here...
I may be the laziest daughter,
but I am the only daughter you have...
Thank you for giving me strength,
eventhough you always think you are not strong enough...
Thank you for lending me your shoulders for me
whenever I'm heart broken, break down and cry...
Thank you for the meaningful advices
for this daughter of yours always make mistakes...
Thank you for always being there for me
in my sickness and in my health...
Thank you for all those massages
whenever I complain of pains...
Thank you for all those supports
for you are the one who believe in me the most...
Thank you for being patient with me
for I am the most difficult, stubborn and hard daughter...
Thank you for the care
for I still need it...
Thank you for your endless love
for I cannot live without it


I always love you Mommy
for you are my one and only Mommy ;)
Happy Mother's Day Mommy (eventhough I'm late 2 days)
and Happy Birthday (yay! I'm early 2 days!)

0 knock knock: