0

Can I be faithful?

Saturday, May 22, 2010
Believe it or not, this is a question asked by a friend who I haven't meet in a really really long time via Facebook.

I have to say, Facebook is really an amazing web thing. I mean, you can reconnect with all those friends that you haven't meet for ages and meet new friends. Few weeks back, I reconnect with a childhood friends of mine and I haven't meet or talk to that person since I was 8 years old!!

So, we are keeping touch with each other and updating each other with our currents news when things started to get personal.. personal stuffs and he asked why I'm not married yet. Haha! As if he is married already! LOL!

Anyway, we got to talk and talk and he asked me, "Can I ever be faithfu to just 1 man?"

OK! Just to get things straight here.. I'm not a flirt nor do I flirt around. I like to admire God's creations may it be in nature and in person.

When I was in relationships, true, I couldn't help but to still look at the georgeous hunks! Haha! I mean, who wouldn't, right?

Imagine you are walking with your boyfriend/girlfriend and a gorgeous man/lady walkes by, don't tell me you don't look and stare??! Haha! My philisophy, you can look but you can't touch. There is no harm in looking but touching, would be another different matter...

Anyway, let's just say that most of my relationships don't work out because most men couldn't 'handle' me! LOL!!! Which is what my colleague and my boss told me. And I haven't meet the right man for me to look at and trust.
So my dear friend, does that answer your question? ;)

0 knock knock: