2

Starting the week with...

Monday, May 24, 2010

... Monday

I don't hate Monday... well, okay, maybe sometimes I do hate Monday but not every Mondays I hate. I know 70% people out there dislike Monday. For me, Monday is unfortunately just the day after the Sunday. So what happen, if Tuesday or any other day than Monday is the day after Sunday, would you hate that day too?

Anyway, today, somehow, I feel lazy! Yup! Lazy but I don't hate Monday!

I don't know why I feel like such. I don't have enough weekend? Nah, I did have enough weekend by enjoying myself.

It's Energy Day today and for the first time ever, the petrol station near my area is quiet. No just plain quiet but not a single car I saw in the petrol station this morning while I passed by. LOL! Guess the Bruneians really being cautious about the fuel price today. Good for us!! Yea!

It's just coming to lunchtime and I still have few more hours to go before I can call it a day!

Have a nice day everyone!

2 knock knock:

Pooch Purple Reign said...

i like your new background.
~happy monday
~laura

iantie said...

thanx laura..
my bff helped me with this we thingy.. not too good at it.
you have a great day!