0

While Babysitting Part 1

Friday, June 26, 2009
Think back five months ago, were you single?
yes

Who can you blame for your bad mood today?
no bad mood today

How was your night lastnight?
managed to get some work done

What is your mom's name listed under in your phone?
Mummy

How do you feel right now?
Sleepy

Who were the first 2 people you heard this morning?
My mum and Dillah (fr the seeds)- I switched on the radio once m awaken by my mum

What are you listening to right now?
freedom by akon

Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
yup

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
not sure ah....

Last thing you bought?
Toblerone chocolates...nyum

Are you a big fan of snowstorms or thunderstorms?
snowstorm - never experience it; thunderstorm - depends o how thundery it is but i do like it (weird? I know)

Are you a jealous person?
yes...and no...if you know what I mean

Does it take a lot to make you cry?
nope....i cry over everything!

What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
surfing

Who was the last person you texted?
my BFF

What did you text?
errrmmm....sumthing that cannot be published here ^_^

Do you think a lot before you sleep?
yes, I think of what dream I want in my sleep

What are you thinking about right now?
nyaman eh Toblerone ani...hehe

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
yes...talk to, fight to, merajuk to...hahaha

Have you ever had your heart broken? If so, how many times?
yup, who doesn't? m not stone hearted..hehe. I never count, why bothered?

Do you like to cuddle/snuggle?
yup...

Is there anybody you wish you could be spending time with right now?
a lot infact....but so little time

Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
not realy coz m doing this and if ada some1 call/text, sure nda telayan tu..

You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life, what is it?
plain water, i think

Have you lost contact with someone you wish you didn't?
yes

Who are your favorite people to talk to when you’re down?
my BFF (male and female)

What is the last thing you said out loud?
"adik! behapa kau?" to my niece

When is your birthday?
October 21st

Any plans for your birthday?
not yet

What did you realize today?
m gaining weight!!! again!!

When was the last time you cried?
don't remember

Do you have friends you can tell stuff to and you're sure they won't tell?
yea

What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
switched off my hp

What can't you wait for?
my 1 month leave....yeah!!!

Have you ever thought about getting your nose pierced?
no! my nose is already sensitive as it is

Are you mad about anything?
m mad about everything!

What do you carry with you at all times?
hp

Are you mean?
most of the times but m mean in a good way..haha..nda mau2

Were you happy when you woke up today?
sadang...coz i rarely woke up early

What's the last thing you searched for on Google?
the cave of golden rose...hahaha

0 knock knock: