0

BFF

Sunday, June 14, 2009
Lunch time yesterday, I was caught in the act. No! I didn't do anything kinky or anything equivalent to that. Me and my BFF had a heart-to-heart talk and honestly, I didn't expect it at all. She txted me early Friday morning (as in 1+ am) and I knew something is wrong but I can't put my fingers on it. So, yesterday, terkejut beruk ku eh! Haha.

But m glad we had that talk. We rarely talked about 'this' thing or shall I say never. For her, to come up to me and talk to me about this, makes me loves her more! Somehow, you just never realise what a beautiful and faithful a friendship could be and for me, to discover that with her, I have to say it's the most beautiful thing that happened to me.

M8! Loving you to bits!! Can't wait to celebrate our annivesary together!

0 knock knock: