0

Mummy....Let Me Ride....

Friday, January 11, 2008
You know what one of my New Year resolutions was for the year 2007? Nah! Of course you didn'y know coz this blog is only active last May...what was I thinking? Hehe! Anyway, my last year resolutions - well, one of them anyway - is to learn and earn a motocycle liscence before I reached 30 years old. Coz I love bikes! Motobikes that is...

What had I done to make my dream came true? Nothing!! *AHAKZ* Teruk ah! Well, not entirely noting! I mean, I went to bike agents and look at the bikes that I like....riders mostly! And started comparing the prices. At least m doing something, right?

But that was nearly a year ago and last Wednesday, while I was stuck in the traffic jams leading home, 3 bikers passed me by with their so-ever-rugged bikes and then I remembered my resolution! *WALAAA* Time to make that dream came true, my lady! Hehe! You know how easy is it if you riding a bike and stuck in a traffic jam? You just go in the middle, between all those cars and get yourself out of the traffic...hmmmm...

The only problem is my Mum. She won't let me ride a bike!!! *MUMMYYYY* She said it's not proper for a lady to ride a bike. Of course it isn't but I WANT TO RIDE one! But come to think of it, it would be sooo funny for me to ride a bike. I mean, now that I changed place of work, I'm bringing like 4 bags to work - the handbag (containing purse, hands and nails lotions, pens, mobile, candy, tissues - you get the idea), my telkung bag (containing my telkung - duh!), my laptop and paperwork bag (containing my laptop and some 'homeworks' to review at home) and my breakfast and lunch bag (I packed my 2nd breakfast always but lunch - sometimes) and can you imagine me, riding a bike with 4 bags behind my back??! Cali cali....

So, to buy? Not to buy? But apa-apa, I will get my liscence first then I think whether buy or no buy.....

In the meantime, I can just dreammmmm.....

0 knock knock: