0

Happy New Year and Ma'al Hijrah

Wednesday, January 9, 2008
It's been quiet a while I didn't update my blog and without realising it, it's 2008 already! Times...where did you go off to?? 2007 came and went and here I am, physically still the same but emotionally and spiritually, kindda a bit different! Of course everyone need some changes in their life.

My life? Kindda hectic lately....and I think it will stay the same until few months until I got the hang out of things! After doing my end of the year reports and everything, now I have to familiarize myself with 2 different environments and 3 days into the new offices, my head is throbing like mad...

This morning, just to avoid the hectic traffic, I took off from home around 6.35am and arrived around 7.05am (compared to the first day - took off from home 6.45am and arrived 7.30am!). I entered the office, switched on the radio and I was wandering around what I want to do! Don't get me wrong..I got TONNES of work to do but somehow, my mind doesn't work on which thing to deal first! But Alhamdulilah, I managed to get most of the things done....

I got so many to update but somehow, m kindda tired looked at the my laptop...so m gonna log off now, will update again soon....

0 knock knock: