0

Bestfriend....

Friday, January 11, 2008
Ever feel that your bestfriend is not longer your bestfriend? Dunno whether it makes sense or not but hmmm...entah la! Maybe I am having one of those days! 'Those Days' means where I feel overly sensitive, thinskinned over basically nothing. PMS? Maybe...

Lately, somehow, I feel like my bestfriend is betraying me. How I feel betrayed? She made an arrangement for us to hangout but when the day came, somehow she is not sure whether she wanted to go out or not and I just let it go and said 'Ok, maybe next time'. The next thing I knew when I was able to catch up with her, she was teling me that she went out with her ex-colleague (the one she worked with before) and merely spent an entire afternoon together - shopping, eating out and watching movie. Jealous? Of course I am! We always do that together.

Am I on the wrong side of the fence or she is? What? I'm not longer sporting enough for her? There are times when I wanted to confront her about this thing but when the time comes, it just sounds so ridicilous! I mean, we are old enough, we are mature enough - well, at least I know I am! I don't know what went wrong?! I admit I was kindda buzy lately and doesn't have much time for her but is that a reason for her to turn her back on me now?! Okay, maybe I'm wrong but geeezzz, she has to understand me, my work and my family! That's what bestfriend is for, right? Or maybe I just being insensitive.

The longer this 'thing' going on, it's gonna kill me and our friendship! Can I live without it? Of course I can but somehow, something is missing! Honestly. sometimes I just miss her, like today!

Am I ready to lose and live without a bestfriend? Somehow the answer is yes coz along the way and somehow deep within my soul, I feel like I'm losing her...Guess I have been ready for this moment. But I hope it's not the case!

Fight for it? It takes two to tango....

Friendship - we always take it for grannted....

0 knock knock: