0

Suprise Exam

Sunday, September 2, 2007
It had been a long time I didn't have any of those - suprise exam.I mean, are you kidding me? The last time I remember was when I was in my college years and man! how many long years ago was that. I thought entering a career life means no more suprise exams and all. It's like we are back to school. Anyway, we had a notice from RIPAS last Thursday saying that we had to attend a compulsary CPE on Saturday at 5pm.

So, afterwork yesterday, I went to RIPAS and when I arrived, everyone was settling down already with a pen and a calculator ready. I was asked to sign my attendance, given a test paper and take a seat.

We were given 30 minutes to answer all the MCQ and I managed to do it in half the time given - 15 minutes. I did doublechecking twice before I hand in my paper and rush out of the exam room. A supervisor asked me why I'm in a rush (coz I didn't stay for the refreshment), and I said that I'm fasting and I had a family function to attend to.

0 knock knock: