0

Comedian In The Family

Monday, September 3, 2007
Our family comedian I had to say have to be my youngest brother, Muiz. He will be coming 15 years old this year and somehow, when you are around him, there is something about him, what he says, what he does thats sounds and looks funny.

It's not that he did it in purpose but somehow, it's just his nature...gauk? yea! I had to say he is! But you can't blame him. Being the youngest and being pampared and all.

I remembered when we went to Genting Highland and we were waiting for this que for a boat ride. He was sitting in a railing (coz the que was that long) and somehow (I also dunno how), he slipped from the railing and fell. But he managed to hang on the rail and he looked like a spiderman doing some action. I was a bit panik at that moment coz I'm afraid he hit the cement but he was okay and was laughing somemore. The Malaysian guy behind us said, "Eh! Nak jadi hero ke dik?" haha..

I can't forget that event no matter how funny he acts most of the times! I had to say that he always brighten my day whenever I feel low but sometimes I couldn't help but to snap at him for his sometimes-irritating-and-annoying behaviour but I love him nonetheless....

0 knock knock: