0

"Coolest Car in Town"

Saturday, July 21, 2007


'Coolest car in town - powered by money' - that's the car sticker found stuck in one of the many cars I came across today and yea! the statemet is so true....when you have the money, you can definitly own a cool, expensive car. The guy's car (with the sticker on), I had to say one of the coolest car but not the coolest. Ok la but in my opinion there are some more cool car out there on the road and ok, his one is one of the coolest.

As for me, I got my own list of coolest cars. Well, cars that I just dreamt of having but couldn't afford and mind you, eventhough my car is not that cool but I still love my car...hehe. Hmmm..better have a debt free car rather than having a car owned by the bank but these things couldn't be helped, I supposed.

I'm an SUV type of person, so don't be suprised when all (or most of) my list of coolest cars are SUV types. I remembered when I wanted to buy my first car, I wanted to buy either the Rav 4 or Ford Escape but both my parents opposed to it. Their main reason, big car doesn't suite a petite girl like me...and presently, as in 5 years later, whenever my parents wanted to drive my car, I'm stuck driving a 9-seater van!!! And yea! I do get the 'look' once a while and I can imagine other drivers looking at me with the thought, "How can that lady drives a van?" or "Her feets reach the pedals kah?" Haha...but I got used to it. Before the 9-seater van, I used to drive 7-seater SUV and i's only a matter of time I either drive a bus or a lorry..hahaha....

Anyway, my list of coolest car around (in Brunei) are:
1. Mazda CX7 - whoever drives this car, man! I envy you guys...
2. Subaru Tribeca - so far I only saw 1 on the Brunei's road
3. VW GTI - super cool
4. Mazda RX8 - what a beaut...
5. Audi Q7 - king of the road, I must say...hehe
6. Audi A4 Wagon - nibbleicious

0 knock knock: