0

2 Teams Out

Tuesday, March 2, 2010
It's The Amazing Race 16.

I was supposed to update my blog on the race every week but then I just don't have the time. Anyway, 2 weeks back, we saw the exit of grandmother/granddaughter team - Jody and Shannon and this week, the moms/attorneys team - Monique and Shawne.


It's coming to the 4th week soon and honestly, I still haven't decide who m gonna support in this race. There is no team in this race that really 'get into' me, if you get what I mean? At first, m going for the grandmother/granddaughter team coz geezz, I have a lot of respect for the grandmother! But when they were out on the second week, now m kindda lost.

Jet and Cord - the cowboy brothers, so far doing so good. They managed to come at the first place for the second and third week. But m still wondering how can they race - basically racing - in their jeans, boots and cowboy hats?

Hmmm.....

0 knock knock: